To use these faucets you must register on
Faucethub.io and link a corresponding address. (
Properties of this auto-faucet
- After starting the faucet you need to keep open the page in order to receive coins. If you close it the faucet will stop sending you any coins.
- Thereʼs no Captcha to claim from this faucet, making it the least labor intensive faucet.
- Once you click on the Claim button and complete the short-link, you will be allocated 60 Auto claims, the Auto faucet will stop sending you coins after 60 claims. To recharge your auto-claims you have to complete Short-links
- You should bookmark this page but never bookmark the auto-claim page, otherwise, you may be banned. If you get banned by mistakes, please contact us.
- Don't use any script or external tool to cheat us, our intelligent tool may detect you and may ban.
- At its simplest, Bitcoin is either virtual currency or reference to the technology. You can make transactions by check, wiring, or cash. You can also use Bitcoin (or BTC), where you refer the purchaser to your signature, which is a long line of security code encrypted with 16 distinct symbols. The purchaser decodes the code with his smartphone to get your cryptocurrency. Put another way; cryptocurrency is an exchange of digital information that allows you to buy or sell goods and services.The transaction gains its security and trust by running on a peer-to-peer computer network that is similar to Skype, or BitTorrent, a file-sharing system.